Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Different types of Monster!!!

Who knew there could be so many different types of Monster energy drinks? I mean whenever I go to the store I always see the drinks, but those shelves don't stay full of energy now do they? The monster brand name energy drinks go missing off the shelves like pie out of a pie pan since they started making Monster. I found out that there are over 10 different kinds of energy drinks. There is so many! I was so surprised. People even sometimes collect Monster cans. This is a very surprising fact that some people even collect the cans after they are done drinking from it, that was something that I never even thought about doing. Now possibly I will start saving my Monster cans after I drink from them.
-Pants



No comments:

Post a Comment